Abstract Submission is open.
The AMEUC 2019 Scientific Committee invites the submission of abstracts to be presented as Oral, Video and Moderated Poster Presentations only. Abstracts will be reviewed, and accepted submissions will be published in the Conference proceedings. Submissions are accepted online.
Abstract Submission Opens for Case-based, Video and Moderated Poster Presentations only.
Abstract submissions will be divided into separate categories, depending on the topic.
By submitting the abstract, the author confirms and agrees to the following:
- All authors approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The authors have done the work reported in the abstract and take full responsibility for the contents.
- The authors transfer all copyright ownership of the abstract to the AMEUC 2019.
- The authors agree to confine their presentation to information in the abstract.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program.
- The author will immediately notify the AMEUC 2019 Scientific Committee if they are unable to make a presentation or if the presenting author must be changed.
- The authors guarantee that clinical studies and any animal tests have proceeded with the official permission from the proper authorities.
- Acceptance as oral/video presenter in the conference and inclusion in the final program, is subject to obtaining the speaker permit and the presenter’s complete and timely provision of all documents required to obtain the speaker permit from the relevant morocco authorities.
- Presenters will be required to submit the relevant documents to process the speaker permit upon receiving the result notification for submissions.
- Oral/Video abstract presenters are recommended not to make firm purchases of air tickets and/or hotel accommodation until the speaker permit has been issued, otherwise presenters will be doing so at own responsibility without any financial liability to the conference.
- All presenters will be responsible for their own registration fees, hotel and travel expenses. We regret that we cannot waive registration fees or cover expenses for any oral/video or poster presenters.
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Prostate Diseases and Voiding Dysfunction
- Pediatric Urology
- Men’s Health and infertility
- Nephrology and Renal Transplant
- Female Urology
- Reconstructive Urologic Surgery
- Urological Emergency
- Urinary Tract Infection
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
A special criterion for accepting abstracts will be their topic as well as structure, content and degree of innovation.
Structure of the Abstract
The structure of the abstract should be as follows:
- Background and Purpose
- Please note that a maximum of 300 words is permitted. The titles and the names of the authors are excluded from this number and have to be entered separately. Tables should not be included in the abstract body.
- Methods section should include type of statistical analysis done if applicable to the study.
- Statements like “Results will be discussed” are not acceptable and may lead to a rejection of the abstract